If you receive a product that is not up to your standards, please contact us immediately. We’ll do everything we can to remedy the situation.
Info@broders.com or 612-925-3113 ext 0.
Broders’ products are shipped with the utmost care. Please review our shipping policies to clarify any questions.
- Orders are shipped Monday through Thursday.
- We strive to ship orders the day they are placed (for most orders placed before noon CST). However, during busy times, especially December, we may ship the following day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, are delivered to FedEx on Monday to be shipped the following day.
- We use FedEx Ground for the majority of our shipments. The shipping time begins the morning (business day) after FedEx receives the package.
- Tell us when you’d like the product to arrive. We’ll do our utmost to make it happen.
- We do NOT ship to International locations or US Territories. In addition, we can’t ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii require additional charges. We will inform you of the additional fees prior to shipping.
- When a product is not available or not up to our standards, we will substitute another product of equal/better quality and price.
- Perishables are automatically shipped for two day delivery, Monday through Wednesday, to ensure your product arrives in excellent condition. Check out the FedEx Ground map (below) to see if your location is within two days. If you are beyond those areas, we will add a charge for two day delivery if the product warrants.
- Please also note that the shipping rates for many items are weight-based.
FedEx Ground Map
- Next day-- hot pink
- 2nd Day--aqua
- 3rd day--orange--if you are in this zone or the ones below and you order perishables, additional charges apply
- 4th day-- green
- 5th day-- magenta
Note-- Alaska and Hawaii, additional shipping costs, we'll contact you after order. Fresh product does not ship to AK or HI.